Master Your Digital Camera Private 1-on-1 Training
Frustrated with your camera? Don’t get rid of it just yet! My #MasterYourDigitalCamera training sessions are just for you!
I created my Master Your Digital Camera hands-on training sessions to teach beginner-intermediate Photographers that they didn't need the most expensive or the latest gear to capture amazing images! Yes, your entry-level or older Canon, Sony, or Nikon that you already own can be used to capture high-end portraits. I’ve created timeless Beauty and Fashion images using inexpensive gear and in these private hands-on training sessions, I want to share my knowledge and help you do the same. Don't upgrade until you've mastered the gear you already have! The basic functions and principal photography concepts I will teach you during your training session can be applied to any camera from full frame, cropped sensors, iPhone and Galaxy camera phones.
I guarantee you already have what you need to create amazing images!
Are you ready to Master Your Digital Camera?
• Basic camera operations (Understanding camera settings f-stop/aperture, shutter speed, and ISO)
• Shooting black and white photography (Monochrome)
• Shooting in RAW VS JPEG
• Focusing Options
• Metering Modes: Matrix Metering (Nikon), also known as Evaluative Metering (Canon), Center-Weighted Metering, and Spot Metering
• Using the cameras histogram to get correct exposure
• Using Pop Up Flash/Speedlite
• Introduction to White Balance Modes
• Depth of field
• Camera Drive Modes Explained: When and how to use them
• Composition and angles
• Using the appropriate lens for portraits (i.e. the difference between a prime lens and a zoom lens)
• Exploring Auto Focus vs. Manual Focus Modes
This class is also for you if...
- You are a parent who wants to take better pictures of your children
- You are a content creator or blogger who would like to improve the quality of the photos in your posts
- You are a makeup artist or hairstylist and want to take high-quality photos of the makeup looks or hair styles your create for social media.
- You are an aspiring professional photographer
WHAT YOU NEED:
Any Nikon, Sony, or Canon DSLR digital camera with any choice of lens, memory card 8gb or higher, notepad and pen/pencil for notes and 1 modeling subject (optional)
2 hour training $350.00 (Payment plans are available.)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure a date and time slots. Deposits are payable with Zelle or Cash App. Reschedules are allowed and deposits may apply to another workshop. However, if the instructor, Jarrelle Lee, cancels a full refund will be given within 3-10 business days.