Intro To Photography for Makeup Artists!
Beauty professionals! Would you like to learn beauty photography and lighting from a photographer’s perspective? I’ve designed a hands-on workshop to introduce makeup artists to the world of photography. In my classes, I will share information to help makeup artists understand using digital cameras and various types of lighting. Makeup Artists will also learn to photograph and create better content to help build a following and attract more clients.
You will learn:
• Posing/directing models for the best angles
• Photographing beauty portraits using a ring, LED lighting, etc.
• Lighting do’s and donts for makeup
• Photographing different skin tones
• Using different modifiers (understanding how different modifiers affect skin texture)
• Finding your lighting to compliment the makeup and vice versa
• How lighting affects the look of the texture of the skin
• Understanding how to use reflectors
• Camera settings and lighting set-ups to help get you started, including some of my go-to lighting setups for taking beautiful beauty photos!
• Plus more!
Makeup Artists will have the amazing opportunity to create and capture their stunning makeup look while working with a model. Not only that, but they will also receive valuable guidance and coaching from the talented Jarrelle Lee himself. This bonus experience is truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity for all Makeup Artists.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Bring a Nikon, Sony, or Canon DSLR digital camera of your choice, along with a lens that suits your needs. Make sure to have an 8 GB or higher memory card, a notepad, and a pen or pencil for taking notes.
Sign me up!
3 hour training $1000.00 (Payment plans are available.)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure a date and time slots. Deposits are payable with Zelle, Apple Pay, or Cash App. Reschedules are allowed and deposits will be applied to another workshop. However, in the event that the instructor, Jarrelle Lee, cancels a full refund will be given within 3-10 business days.